NinjaJobs by the Numbers
Each week, we take a look at activity on the platform and share it out with the broader community. There's always a wide variety of jobs posted from tons of companies across all industries.
📄 76 Jobs Posted! Job counts remain low due to holidays within the USA. We expect these numbers to remain lower through the end of the year.
🏢 From 58 Companies. Job posts from Parity Technologies, GiveDirectly, Deep 6 AI, Automox, Lares, and Optiv.
🧘 Hiring 70 Roles. Security Operations and Systems and Network Security are the leading categories.
📌 In 66 Locations. We continue to see jobs posted in specific locations, though many operate hybrid or full remote.
You can check out this past week on the platform here, https://lnkd.in/eA3qh72w!
Latest Job Postings
- Automox - Application Security Engineer (Remote - US)
- Optiv - Consultant-II - Threat - Vulnerability Management & Remediation
- Nord Security - Application Security Engineer (M/F/D)
- SonicWall - Inside Solutions Engineer- Cyber Security Pre-Sales
- Levio - Site internet - Expert.e en cybersécurité / Cybersecurity Expert
- Amplitude - Staff Security Engineer, Detection & Response
- Fivesky - Security Assessment Integrator
- Coupang - Staff, Technical Program Management, Security
- Shinola - Senior Security Engineer / Information Analyst
- Ledger - VP Product Security
This weeks job spotlight is from Costco Wholesale who's looking for a SOAR Engineer. The role of every Information Security team member is to support the overarching values and business goals of Costco Wholesale as they relate to meeting legal and regulatory obligations; protecting member, employee, and vendor privacy; and ensuring a technologically secure operating environment. Our Cybersecurity Dynamic Defense Engineers protect the integrity of Costco’s network through aggressive detection and monitoring of potentially malicious behavior and through the development and implementation of our SOAR platform.
Searching for a Job or Seeking Talent?
We keep a regular tempo of sharing new job listings as they get published into the platform. A great way to casually stay updated to the latest positions is this newsletter and our social media accounts, Twitter and LinkedIn. If you find this information helpful or valuable, please forward it to a friend, especially anyone who may be interested in changing jobs!
Those looking for candidates, we offer options to post your positions to our portal or engage our team of recruiting experts to help source talent for you. We're a trusted name in the industry with a great record of matching excellent candidates to amazing jobs.
The NinjaJobs Team 🥷